This is a quick write about my Maestin. He was defiantly a valiant spirit before he came to me, and I am reminded of it often. Once again it hits me in the face, you have this amazing child raise him right.
So, he started senior primary this year. In senior primary they start studying the scriptures. They follow what we study in our Sunday school class. This kid went nuts the first Sunday after he learned about Adam and Eve and the garden of Eden and taking the fruit. He had some major deep questions. His soul is just yearning to learn more from the scriptures. He really "hungers" for more knowledge. It is amazing to me how much he wants to read and understand. I finally got around to looking up his lesson for the next Sunday I gave him the list. He is downstairs reading it, and so excited he can hardly contain himself with not being able to talk with me about it. He is amazed that the dimensions of the ark are in the bible. So, guess what we are doing tomorrow...looking up what the ark looked like and drawing it. He is such a good boy, the spirit radiates off of him, I am so humbled that he was given to us for a time to prepare him for his errand that the Lord needs from him.
He started piano lessons, none too pleased, however he started on primary songs, he can not stop playing Book of Mormon Stories, he loves it. We all had to sing while he played tonight.
I do have to make note, that Addler and Ruxton are pretty amazing too, they ask each night for me or Austin to read to them out of the normal Book of Mormon. We are going in order, and don't miss a night they love it too. They are born amazing we just have to step up to the plate.
I love my boys, they are a strength to me, thank you sisters for talking me into recording such special moments! I am inspired to be a better mother, wife, and women as I write.
1 comment:
Maestin has ALWAYS been amazing to me in his ability to understand such adult things. I love that your posting now. I can see how stinking BIG they are getting with out me being around to see it! :(
Post a Comment