I have a bunch a fun pictures of Holdan. He is my baby and I thoroughly just love him. He has been such a joy, I think because I have just stopped long enough to enjoy him. I told myself I didn't care if somethings did not get done, I wanted to just enjoy this baby. My life seemed so crazy with the other three. They were all so much fun, but I was really caught up being a mom, and not in enjoying them before they got big. He has been so much fun, I ask him who is my baby and he raises his hand and says "Me". He talks in sentences now, it is crazy! You can even understand most of what he says. His newest cutest is butterfly, I can't even spell it how he says it. Last night he was not too happy, I picked him up and said, "Are you sad?" he sadly says "yep" a little while later while I was loving on him I asked if he was happy he said very quietly, "No". He says after you ask him if he wants something, "Yep, lease" he has started the ever famous with all by little one year olds, the "Well" or "Welp" when they are ready to move on to something else-just like their dad! The best is when he is leaving to go even just to the next room, "See ya mom, love oo" Nothing more rewarding! So here are some fun pictures of my Baby!


These first two are of him, stopping for a moment for family prayer I thought it was cute how he was on one knee, and the other is of him reading scriptures, he loves those little scriptures. He also says the cutest prayers, a little hard for the older boys not laugh the entire time, but so dang cute.

Holdan loves, loves, loves to read books he asks in his own little way, "Mom read a book"


This was so funny one day at breakfast he was eating and I looked over and he has one foot propped up, just hanging out!

Austin does catch a nap,not very often, on Sundays, and Holdan wanted to join, so he got his own pillow and thought dad needed a hat too. Not quite the nap he was wishing for.

Zane came over this week for the day, him and Holdan had fun. We spent a lot of time out side, and Holdan would call to him and boss him. He says Zane so cute. Then on the slide he would say, "My tun, Zane." So fun to have his cousin over to play for the day.
1 comment:
I had to look pretty close to see who was who in that last picture. They look like cousins!!
Post a Comment