Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Easter at our house was a bit wintry. We woke up Saturday to about four inches of slow and the wind was blowing at our house bad! But, the boys knewthe hunt was that morning and had big plans for the famous Malad Easter Egg Hunt so we bundled up and went. Austin was out feeding cows I called and asked if he was going, he said, "Oh, I thought you wouldn't go!" that is how cold it was. The boys had fun. Holdan was cute he would dig for a egg in the snow pick it up then wipe off his hands. He loved it and he found a Golden egg. Maestin did as well. Two of the boys received a coupon for a real baby chick, so I guess we will buy two more, smart store!




That night Maestin and Addler were determined to stay up for the Easter bunny. I went out in the front room around 10:30 pm and there they were laying asleep in front of the fire. We sent them down and Addler cried all the way to bed because he thought Maestin was going to stay up and then the Easter Bunny wouldn't come! The Bunny almost didn't I think he was tired. They had a good Easter and I loved laying in bed listening to them search for all the candy. When Holdan woke up he was so excited so were big brothers. Me and Austin gave them a bunch of books, and they all got a new shirt. As soon as Holdan saw his, he wanted it on. We had a great day spending it together and watching conference. It was a wonderful day with lots of memories made of us together as a family.So a note about these last two pictures. You are wondering what is wrong with that family? Well so was I . I wanted a picture of them all in their new shirts. This is what I got, and this is not all the pictures I took. They were driving me crazy so I told them I was gong to post a picture of how crazy they were for everyone to see, so here you go my crazy, yet so cute, boys! I know there is a reason the lord wanted me to have boys... What Is It!


This is Addler in his new Easter shirt and some new long johns that he found. How he came up with this I don't know but I thought it was cute. He changes at least five times a day. He has to dress the part for what ever game he is playing!

No comments: