I Actually have a page in my journal just for funny things that Ruxton says. Each day is a new adventure with him. The things that come out of his mouth are at times funny, appalling, and and very profound. So thus, this blog, a story from the mouth of Ruxton.
This kid plays hard, he was looking at a book and this is how I found him when I walked in to tuck him and tell him good night, this is how he feel asleep, I thought it was funny.
Caleb: " Yuck that cow is pooping that is gross."
Ruxton: "No it isn't, cows are lucky."
Caleb: "How come?"
Ruxton: "Well cows are lucky they get to eat where ever they want, we have to eat at a table, and they get to poop where ever they want we have to go poop in the toilet."
Now this statement is very profound coming from Ruxton, if any of you can remember how that child was to potty train, he used to be about like a cow! I love my Ruxton!
No comments:
Post a Comment