I wanted to put a Merry Christmas to all of you. I didn't get as many Christmas cards out this year as I normally do, SO I thought I would send out a blogger Merry Christmas! Last year Austin and I enjoyed so much putting down thoughts of each of our children for the Christmas card, I have have really missed thinking about each child very individually and coming up with a word or two to describe them. I want to do something similar and do our family as a whole.
Teaching: Ours has become a home of children teaching parents as parents teaching them-life changing
Unique-our family is very unique in lots of ways and we love it
Boisterous-with a house full of boys! Driving each other Bonkers! (Maestin's word)
Blessing, we have been a truly blessed family in all aspects of life.
Simple, we are trying to make life as simple as it can be.
Family History-we are trying to involve everyone in this.
All about having fun together as a family.
Making a difference in our own lives and the lives of others.
Interested in cow, roping, camping, sports, guns, books, and being a happy family
Love working together on the ranch
Yearning to do what the Lord needs us to be doing.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all, and I hope that the light of Christ is bright in your homes this year. Our family has a strong testimony of the importance of Christ's light in our lives and home.
No comments:
Post a Comment