Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Family in March

Here are some random pictures of our family happenings in March!

Maestin is an avid Friend reader, he is always checking out the recipes. This was one for conference weekend. They were bunny orange roll things. He made them and we took them over to eat at Grandma and Grandpa Tubbs' with Shane and Wendy there to watch Tangled. They turned out really good, and he made them by himself, (with a little help).



We have been reading the Little House series for a bit now, we are in the third book. They talk about eating corn meal, especially in one part int he second book, the Indians in the area keep coming over and helping themselves to it. So one day Ruxton says, "Mom whats corn meal!" I want some corn meal!" So I made some corn bread that night and he loved it! He was informed however what corn meal looks like, and what it was and what it is used for, and then he helped to make the bread! Yummy! I am glad he was curious.

Maestin was reading a biography of Houdnie, he loved it so much he couldn't put it down to eat, I thought it was funny!


Here are three of the amigos! I love that they love to hang out with each other.

My boys love Birthdays it doesn't matter whose it is. This one was grandpas, and Gavin and Braylee joined us. It was a super fun night. My boys love to play with their cousins.

This was one of the first warmer days we had, Holdan came in for lunch went out side and played forever then came in and climbed up to finish lunch and feel asleep. He played himself right to sleep.

Addler did pull his other tooth out when it was so loose it was falling out, he is cute with two front teeth missing.

Our family has had babies this year, and the boys and I love it. This one is Hal, Aunt Shancy and Uncle Kade's little boy! Look how little he is there.

No comments: