Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fishing

Ruxton as well as the other boys had been asking Austin to take them fishing...so Austin had some time and we headed over behind Asay's to fish.  It was a fun evening.
I had to get a picture of what fishing with four boys is really about for a dad.  This is what Austin spends the entire time doing.  Getting one pole ready after another, to do it all over again as worms and hooks are lost, or lines get tangled.  He never complains ever!  He is the greatest.


Addler  patiently but all over the place waiting to cast a line.
Ruxton really wanted to go the worst this night, and he was feeling under the weather, he got sick while  we were there so he only fished for a while, poor kid!
Ruxton, Addler, Maestin finally fishing
Holdan playing and begging for a turn
And the mighty fisherWomen is...yes mom.  No luck for anyone, it was just about dark and everyone was done.  I cast out and got a bite with one cast.  The boys couldn't believe it!   They thought it was cool but just couldn't believe that they had spent all that time without a bite and I did it with one cast.  I told them I was the mighty fisherMom...they just rolled there eyes.  I really do love to fish and wish we all went more often.  I don't have the patience dad has so I won't take them by myself.

No comments: