Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ruxton and Holdan

Ruxton and Holdan have been spending more and more time together, and enjoy their time together.  Ruxton is such a fun big brother and one tough cowboy.  This beautiful fall day I looked out the door and found these two crouched down together checking out something, probably a bug.  I thought it was too cute of a picture of brothers spending time together to not stop for a minuet and get a picture and watch them.





I began to show the boys how to use the camera to take pictures for school reports and activities, and they, more like Ruxton, have taken this to a new level.  Ruxton loves to take off with the camera and take pictures.  Once in a while I get some good ones.  
Her is one instance where the picture is worth keeping, moments like this make me grateful for our lifestyle, they make thought stopping pictures.

No comments: