Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Holloween

Taggert watching the excitement of carving pumpkins.
Maestin working hard...he had a terrible time deciding what his was going to be.  He decided and the drama didn't stop until it was complete but it was cool.
Holdan pouting because he didn't like the gooie stuff inside the pumpkin.

Ruxton was a good big brother and a hard worker and cleaned out Holdan's for him.

More of the unlike.  However he knew just what he wanted.  We drew it and he sat on dad's lap and cut it all out.


Taggert on Halloween once again stuck in the chair watching the craziness of getting ready for trick or treating.  We were running behind because we had went out to the canyon to take care of the cows.  So, it was a mad dash of costumes and food then to Grandma Price's we went.  She had a fun spooky treasure hunt, cupcakes, and warm pumpkin drinks for us all.  They loved the treasure hunt and are still wondering about the noises and grandmas tricks in the dark.  We then just decided to stay with the St. John crowd and of course were rewarded handsomely   They would even sent out a goody to Austin and I.  I love St. John
Addler was non other than world champion calf roper Tuff Copper.
Maestin wanted to be a bull fighter, as I was looking for real bullfighter paint jobs I came across World Champion bull fighter Rob Smets.  Maestin was sold and wanted his paint job and he was Rob Smets.
Yes, my family I did this not my mommy.  I was pretty proud of myself.
Ruxton picked out a pirate face for his pumkin that I thought was pretty cool.
Holdan was a ninja
Craziness trying to get a picture of the whole crew...Addler is tying a calf in record time, Holdan in ninja kicking, Ruxton...who knows, and Maestin well he thought it was great!
My Halloween gang...Love than so much, they are all so fun, we had a fun day together as a family in the mountains looking for cows, then a great evening celebrating the spooky holiday!

No comments: