Learning in the home is such a blessing. To be able to watch my children struggle and learn is such a amazing feeling. I love working with them everyday and discovering new and exciting things each day. I love watching them grow and take responsibility for their own education and I love watching them learn something new!! These are just pictures that we have taken during our school time.
| Addler getting things done, he loves to just get it done so he can have the rest of the day to live out his day in his world!! |
| A picture Maestin took of the Samaria mountains for an assignment. We live in a beautiful place. |
| His assignment on earthquakes. |
| Holdan loves to just quietly work on little things, weather it is drawing, coloring, building or playing he is always busy discovering and playing with his imagination in full force. |
| His cabin, I think he had to help Maestin get started on his house for his earthquake assignment. |
No comments:
Post a Comment