Sunday, September 14, 2014

Some of Taggert's Favorite Phrases and Things!



Taggert has grown up a lot through the summer.  He is very independent...he has always wanted to be but now he is able to do a lot of things on his own.  He is a joy to have in our family and is still the very heart of what we do each day.  He has been my slowest talker however, he always seems to communicate what it is he wants.  He has started talking a lot more some of his cutest phrases need to be recorded for life:
"No Way"
"I did"
"I'm boring"...to many bored big brothers
"Wanna go home"
"I do"...in answer to a yes no question so cute.
His brothers names are the best, no justice is done to them in typing them:
Holdan: holan...pretty close
Ruxton:uxon...not bad
Addler: this is more of a sound similar to hu?
Maestin:a sound like him?
We don't know why he chooses to use sounds for his two oldest brothers, but they know when he is calling and they come running!!
He is talking a lot more all the time, he is very smart and doesn't miss a thing and I am not a bit worried.  I am just enjoying his journey of words.



My cute little man!

Special before bed ice cream time with dad.

Another favorite thing for Taggert, like with all the boys, is ice cream time with dad, before bed, with a fork, out of the container.  He sees dad with ice cream and he runs for a fork of his own, no sharing forks!

Yep, defiantly a favorite!

This boy LOVES milk!! All day everyday he asks for milk!

There is a reason why is is my biggest boy...MILK!