Monday, July 5, 2010

Jack Fence in Bull Canyon



Dale decided to do some decorating in Bull Canyon. ;) He wanted to put up a jack fence, it looks good and I for one am glad he did it, and I have had people from the Arbon valley comment on it and how good it looks. With all that said it was a lot of work. We as a family went and helped a couple of times, cutting down logs and dragging them off the mountain, and helping to put up the fence. Dale and Austin have been working tirelessly on it since last fall. We all decided to go out earlier this summer, it was a fun day and I took some pictures, the fence was finished this day. I thought I should bring my camera and capture this moment so that my boys can say someday to their children and grandchildren that they helped put it up. We had a lot of fun!


Ruxton
I have to say that this day I finally accepted that my boy was growing up, he did all the work that I would normally do. Maestin worked hard and was really good help. Maestin, Dale, and Austin
Addler taking a brake from fence building to hunt some gofers that taunted him all day!
The man in charge working hard like he always does.
Holdan wasn't out of the truck for five minuets when he fell in a little creek, it was cold that day and I stripped him down and put him in the truck, this is us getting ready to go up the house to start lunch and he is saying he is "cold!"

Not too happy about me taking a picture.
The fence
Ruxton, Austin, and Maestin
Ruxton

No comments: