Maestin attended a basketball camp on June 15-17. This was a first for him and he really enjoyed it. I went and watched for a bit on the last day. They played five on five. He came home the second day and said mom do you know what shirts and skins are? Skins is when you take your shirt off! I think he thought it was cool, I had to just grin, he is growing up. Here are some pictures of him playing.
This is a random picture, but Maestin and I had the opportunity to go the Scout Jamboral it was 100 years of Scouting. It was held at the Eastern Idaho state fair grounds in Blackfoot. There were hundreds of boys there, it was fun to be there as a scout leader and with my boy. He had a lot of fun too.
No comments:
Post a Comment