Friday, November 19, 2010

Ruxton story!

The following pictures are what I found when I went into our bathroom the other day. The toilet paper had been switched, very wonderfully I might add, to my towel rack, with and extra roll added for looks I assume. and...
The towel moved to the toilet paper holder! I looked at it smiled and said to myself only Ruxton could have thought of this and then followed through! I did not even have to ask!


I love him and am glad that he can keep a smile on my face. Sometimes I have to remind myself to smile. And he is very good at jump starting me on purpose just to get me worked up, even if he has done nothing at all he will fain that he has!
He too is a great big brother he plays this game with Holdan
whenever Holdan feels like playing it!

1 comment:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Um……it’s not for looks but for necessity! He is a smart boy he knows there are times when you need another roll and you just can’t reach!!! :)