Kallen Kade and of course his family made the trip to Malad, the last weekend in March or really the first weekend in April. We were all happy and excited to see the newest member of the Price family. So, the Price family swarmed like bees to Malad to see this little special spirit! We had a fun filled...day! I didn't get to see the baby until the next day, and I have to say I am not sad that my sisters left, because I got to have the baby to myself for as long as I wanted. :) While they were all around, it was so fun, to have everyone around having fun, and watching the cousins just enjoy the time together and a rare spring warm day!
Holdan after a really long day of playing was very tired and crying because he wanted to play with Gavin, and they all left him crying in the arena!
The boys loved that Kade, and Bowdrie, and Grandpa wanted to shoot! Everyone had a turn and then the boys had to help release the clay pigeons
Addler waiting to find whole clay pigeons, and wasn't too excited to find that he didn't actually get to keep them he had to turn them in to be shot! Darn!
I know I didn't have my camera out for the whole family. My sisters love to shot and they tried out the pistol as well. You will have to refer to Dezi's blog for those pictures and more of that day. Thanks for a fun filled day family. I look forward to them very much!
1 comment:
Ummm...where's the picture of Kallen? You have all these pics outside, but didn't you all swarm to Malad for the baby?! Hello...sister in Alaska needs pics of the baby she can't hold b/c she's 3000 miles away!! Remind me again why I'm here?
As far as the shooting...I'm a terrible shot when things are moving. I hate the clay pigeons...give me a stationary target and I can shoot anything. Good thing I don't have to hunt for my food! :)
Post a Comment