Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Birthday 4-30-11

My birthday is always eventful, not because it is my birthday but because there is always a lot going on. Growing up it was always a rodeo, in high school rodeo, and now it is cows. This year we got up and had to sort of a load of pairs to haul to Buist. So all of us including Holdan headed out to get it done. We all worked hard to get it done as soon as we could so that we could head to Boise, with a few stops to see so fun stuff. We were headed to Boise to stay with Kade and Ashley for Kallens' blessing. On the way there we stopped at Shoshone Falls. It was incredible, there is a so much water running through there. It is the most that it has seen in a long time. Then we stopped at thousand springs and then to Boise. I have more pictures of the weekend. But finally we arrived at Kades' and were getting settled in for the night when Bowdrie, my sweat little brother came walking in with a cup cake, and one lighted candle to sing me Happy Birthday. It really was very nice of him to think of me and remember. Thank you Bowdrie! It was a great Birthday because I got to spend it with a lot of family.
At the Falls Austin wanted a picture of Him and I, because about 14 years earlier I came to visit him while he was attending school in Twin before his mission. We have a picture just like this, we went and spent some time there and got a picture, too bad we look a bit older! And four kids later! But I love him more now that I ever have. Who knew when we were there 14 years earlier that we would marry and have four children and be where we are. It is a good place and have been wonderful years!


Austin really surprised me with a present! He had a friend Chad make me some chinks! I had been wanting some and was so surprised and happy. I actually used them that day, I had them on because we had to gather cows and it was cold. So I had Maestin take a picture. I stayed so much warmer. I was a little mad though because one day earlier I literally froze my tail off riding for four hours in freezing cold wind and snow! He just couldn't give them to me a day early, and I was complaining because I didn't have any! What a man! I love him way too much, it is not healthy. Thank you dear for the present!

No comments: