Monday, August 29, 2011

Love of My Life

I love this picture of  my best friend and I.  I am glad that we took a moment in all the craziness that day to have Kade get a picture of us.  Austin is the love of my life and my best friend.  I know I can speak for the both of us when I say our favorite time of the day is the evenings that we spend talking and just hanging out!  We can just talk for hours, and have fun.  I love him so much.  He is an amazing husband that does so much for me and our family.  Our relationship is special in more ways than one, and we know the Lord had a hand in our being together.  As the years continue I can see the blessing of the Lords hand then and am so grateful that he continues to bless us in our relationship as it grows stronger and stronger each day.  May we continue to live worthy of those blessing, and continue to grow our relationship.

No comments: