Monday, June 14, 2010

Catch up

These are a few pictures and moments that I want to last forever.

This is Holdan loving his first corn on the cob of the year! He loved, loved, loved it. Isn't he the cutest little boy ever!



This is Addler and Holdan before church, they were excited because they looked alike, Holdan just had to have a vest. I think they are very handsome boys!

This is a picture of Maestin at the awards assembly for school, I took this picture because he was one of the top 10 readers in the entire school, he is standing next to a really big kid, and he looks so small. I thought it was cute and just had to get a picture. He is the one with his hands in his pockets next to the tall kid in the plaid! He committed to reading this year and went crazy, he loves to read now and you can find him often just reading a book. (my dream come true!) He set goals and far exceeded them each month. Way to go Bud!- you are an awesome reader! Keep it up!

Addler tied his own shoe!!! He was so excited. Good job Addler way to stick with it, I knew you could do it.
This picture has a story! So for a couple of days I was starting to suspect that Holdan could open the doors by himself, but I wasn't too sure he does have three big brothers that will do any thing for him! So this night, I was back in my room working on the computer and Austin was in the shower. Hodan was "in bed" as were the other kids. I noticed that I didn't hear him, and then I heard the door open and close. I went to the garage and see him coming in from being outside in this get up. Those are my shoes. I have to say it made me a little nervous, needless to say I locked the doors before I went to bed that night!

No comments: