Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


Father's Day for Austin wasn't quite a Father's day. As it turned out, it was Holdan's Birthday as well. I had family over for dinner to celebrate both. Austin was great help as he always is. So I just want to take a minute, and thank him for being such a good Father.

Austin loves, loves his boys, and they in return have felt that love and love him unconditionally! It is him them go to when they are hurt! They think that he hung the moon. He is very patient with them and they can follow him anywhere while he works and he teaches and talks to them throughout the day. Working outside on the farm and ranch is his job, however he looks at it like a lifestyle and we are included in that, we are always welcome to come a long. He is so fun to be with and can have a good time, just playing games with his boys, playing ball of any kind with them, or with them all around him while he reads them a book. Above all, he is an amazing example of a righteous Priesthood holder! I couldn't, if I sat down with them everyday and read to them from scriptures and stories about how to honor your priesthood, do a better job or teach them more than they have learned by watching their father. He loves the gospel, and has a strong testimony of it. He honors his responsibilities to his children, wife, church, and extended family. I love him very much, and is an example of pure good to not only our children but to me as well. I continually see him doing things that amaze me and I strive everyday to be more like him. Thank Austin for being such an amazing Father. Happy Father's Day!!! We love you!

No comments: