Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Brothers

This entry is for Holdan! I want him to know years from now how lucky he was to have such fun big brothers. I was not lucky enough to be born after many siblings, I was one of the starters and am afraid I wasn't the funnest big sister all the time. However, Holdan's big brothers are so fun. He calls them "The Boys" they are his world and he loves them more than anything, they return that love. I am so greatful that they are the best of buds with each other, and they all have so much fun with each other. I hope they will always be the best of friends.



Maestin was up in the morning getting warmed up, when Holdan woke up, I looked over and there they were lying there together, they were laying like that for a while and then I looked and Maestin was reading Holdan a book. I love that Maestin just wants to do this with his little brother it is not a chore and I never have to ask him to read a book for Holdan, if Holdan or any of his brothers ask he will read it to them.



Maestin was getting ready to go outside and play football Holdan wanted to put on the football uniform and so Maestin did, we all thought that it was funny because you can't even see his fingers! He loved it and Maestin waited very patiently for Holdan to get done running around with it before he got to put it on and go play!

The Boys put together this little fort for Holdan, it at first of course had blankets above but this is where Holdan loves to go read, so we left it there for a few days. He is so cute!

This little Kitty followed Grandma Price home one day and Holdan loved it. Grandma and Grandpa were more than happy to send him home with the "crazy" cat! Although as you can see in the picture Holdan had him calmed down in no time. Little Boys are amazing in their persistence.
So to my Holdan I hope that you will always love your "Boys"

1 comment:

Trev "N" Dez said...

He is so stinking cute! I'm sad that I don't get to see him much and I feel like I don't know him as well as your other boys :( You boys are such great kids!!