Addler and Holdan made a fort in the back of the toy room under the stairs. These two play together a lot.
Addler's two front teeth came loose. Addler hates pulling out teeth, they were both so loose that he could not eat anything. The other teeth were coming in already. He finally asked me to pull out this one, so I pulled and he was happy. We will get him to pull one out eventually.
Addler and Holdan playing the mobie-go on a quiet winter evening. Holdan amazed me with his ability to play this game. Our winter evenings are spent either reading all of us together or alone, other times we can be found playing some other game, I can usually get things calmed down. I love the seasons in that it allows time to come together to bond and learn-or work and play to prepare for the season to come.
Addler found these two yellow squares that were intended for a quilt wall hanging thing. He asked if he could sew a "hunting" bag. Yes, I know sisters you don't think I can but I can (I just don't like it), I helped him put this little bag together and yes we sewed! He was so happy, and proud! He promptly put his bullets, knife, and whatever else boys pack around and headed out for an adventure. The mountain men carried around bags like these, yes he is still convinced that is what he is going to be! Go for it Addler!
No comments:
Post a Comment