Branding around the Tubbs household comes around every year whether your ready or not. We were not ready this year, or should I say I was not ready. I was either pregnant or had a little baby a bit sooner than planned. However, the work must go on. Our boys are such good help, they worked hard not only for us they spent the day branding calves for Uncle Matt too. Everything of course got achieved without me...sometimes I wondered how. And I am a bit sad that my jobs are being taken over and I have no excuse now for not being in the house cooking the meal or cleaning the house, Yuck! I would much rather be on the horse.
Maestin, Addler, and Ruxton went out by themselves with Uncle Matt and Aunt Deneice to help. They love to help them because they rope and band on the ground they think it is great. This is a picture of Ruxton after he got home, he walked in laid right there on the floor and didn't move for a couple of hours! Fun is hard work, and they did work really hard they just didn't know it.
Maestin
Branding in Stravell. We enlisted some extra help, and I came out with lunch later and Taggert and I hung out the rest of the day.
I hope that we can always have a good time together as a family branding calves and I hope that there will be memories for years to tell. It is always tiring and we are all done by the end of the day, but it feels good to work hard together as a family. This year Grandma and Grandpa Price spent a long day at our house branding, and Grandma Tubbs helped with lunch at Strevlle and spent the day. We love the Grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment