April was a super busy fun month. Aside from having a baby...Dezi had and Pepper was down for a visit, and our life in general is busy in April with cows calves, branding, farming, and moving to spring pasture. So here are a few fun pictures.
April is the month of b-days in the Price household. With Pepper here we decided to go to Ogden visit Dexi and the baby, treat ourselves to wonderful pedicures, lunch, and shopping. It was a great sisters day with lots of needed laughing after lots of stress. I love hanging with the sisters and mom always always a good time.
On my birthday we were branding in Strevell, as usual. I took out lunch to the gang and stayed the rest of the afternoon. We got back, and my mommy and sister pepper made a wonderful dinner and my favorite strawberry short cake. Austin was off the hook again, saved by my mom. Thanks it was a great b-day.
One night I was lucky enough to have three of the 3 turning 4 year olds. They played and had tons of fun. Here they are putting together puzzles. A funny story about these three that night;
It was dinner time and I told them to go wash up, all three headed into the bathroom to wash. A minute later Lachlan came wondering out looking like he need to pee, so he goes running to the bathroom to go. Thinking of Braylie being the lonely girl in the house i ran after him telling him to just wait a minute. i walked into the bathroom and there is Holdan washing his hands, and Braylie sitting on the pot, with Lachlan close behind me. I quickly gathered the boys out the door with a smile on my face thinking poor Braylie, and trying not to panicke.
No comments:
Post a Comment