Sunday, April 29, 2012

Taggert's Blessing

We blessed our Taggert V. on April 29, 2012.  It was a beautiful day with lots of love and support from family and friends.  The spirit was so strong all morning throughout church with many beautiful testimonies born a wonderful blessing and a yummy meal and lots of laughter and love after.
Austin once again did an amazing job.  As I said, the spirit was tangible all morning leading up to the blessing and Austin was a bit emotional through out the day.  It showed in his blessing.  I have the blessing recorded in my journal but I will share one thing here that I just love about he blessing.  I had been a bit concerned with Taggert and hoping that he was not having any residual effects from the jaundice that he had.  I had not shared a lot of this concern to Austin, however, in the blessing he blessed him with a strong mind and a desire for increased knowledge through out his life.  How amazing that was.  Austin did such a amazing job of listening to the spirit and gave Taggert a blessing that I know he will read through out his life and find strength and direction.
 I have a great family that is so supportive.  All of my siblings were able to be there.  We were so lucky and blessed to have Pepper and her two cuties down for the blessing it was so wonderful to have her there for the blessing.  Dezi also sacrificed a lot to come up for a few hours to be apart of it all.  She left a little sick baby that had just turned a huge corner in getting better and a family and husband to come to the blessing.  The support of all those that came was noticed and appreciated.
The favorite Uncle Bowdrie...he would never miss a free meal!


 Grandma and Grandpa Tubbs

 The group of Priesthood holders that were in the circle:
Uncle Bowdrie Price, Clint Tubbs, Uncle Shane Tubbs, Grandpa Dale Tubbs, Great Grandpa Vernon Woodbury, Uncle Kade Price, Austin and Taggert, Uncle Kade Lusk, and Grandpa Van Price... Bishop Uncle Matt Tubbs was not in the picture but was in the circle.
 Grandma and Grandpa Price
 It was a wonderful day.  Getting Taggert a blessing outfit was a bit of a story, I didn't find one.  So, that morning we decided to take a little from all the boys' baby blessing outfits and put it together for Taggert's.  They all thought it was great and it was.  We all love this little boy and it showed on this wonderful day.

1 comment:

Fishin' Ponds said...

I was so excited to find out I could be there for the blessing. I loved being there to support your family and just be part of the whole special event. And, I loved your previous post...I agree that little boys are just as tender as little girls with babies. Lachlan LOVES his baby sister, and it does melt my heart when Shayne wants to snuggle with his kids. Thanks for the posts.